Above: my view on the walk to class each day! I went to my 9-11 class and immediately after I went shopping for souvenirs for people until lunch. I bought a romper, which is a dress sort of thing, but the bottom part is shorts instead of a skirt so it is really comfortable and good to wear when it is hot outside.
After lunch I went to visit the Real Alcazar for my second time. The first time I went was with my program and we had a tour guide and we ran out of time before we could see the 2nd set of gardens. It was a gorgeous day so I took a few beautiful pictures and spent a little bit of time sitting on a bench taking in the sun.
I really wish that the Real Alcazar hadn't been closed when my dad came, it's gorgeous and it is my favorite landmark in Sevilla! Too bad the president was visiting Sevilla and staying there at the time he came!
About 4:30 I went to Clinica Fatima (a local hospital) to visit Mary my roommate with Lindsey, another girl that I live with. Mary had a breakdown during Feria so I brought her some clothes, a book, and her ipod to get her through her night there.
After that was dinner and then hanging out with others study abroad students at the Torre de Oro.
No comments:
Post a Comment