Sunday, May 2, 2010

4/28

Today I went to class but I walked out of the movie in my second class. It was so horrible and it's insane how a movie classified as R or X in the U.S. can be classified as PG-13 in Spain. I was glad to get away from watching it and even happier that then I got to have lunch at home instead of Doritos from the snack machine.

Mary was home when I got there, so we just had a lazy day sitting on our computers as it was too hot to do anything outside and I was sweating in our room. I received the ultimate compliment from Alfonso too, he and Fatima were hanging out in our room and I said something to him. His eyes got wide, he looked at Fatima and said, "ella parece espanola!" which means that he thought I sounds just like a Spaniard. What a way to make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment