This is a panoramic view of my walk to school on the bridge. The first pictures are of the bridge walking over to my school and the latter are the view looking back at where I live, Los Remedios (the rich area!)
I headed over to my 11 am class and just as I was walking down the hall to my class I saw my friend Rachel. She is in the same class except that it is at a different time, it gets out right before mine starts. She told me we just watched a movie that wasn't going to be on the test and that it wasn't that good so I went with her to the API office instead since I needed to go to print out my essay for my 5 pm class anyway. I went back to school for my 1 pm class where we had a review for the final on Wednesday. In my 5 pm class we read our essays aloud and then turned them in. We tried to go to the Palacio San Telmo but the line was too long.
I ran home before heading out. I got some errands done and bought some stuff I can't say (souvenirs)! For dinner we had the ham squares, and after dinner I hung out in my room with Fatima and Alfonso until I went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment