We all walked to Prosperidad for church for the last time here! It was very sad, and I knew it would probably be the last time I see Sarah before mid-June since we both have so much homework and studying to do for exams this week.
After church I walked home. The flowers have bloomed everywhere and it's gorgeous. I'm going to be so sad to leave this beautiful city.
Our SeƱor is a very OCD and here is just one example of the funny and unnecessary things he does. Everyday instead of putting an extra roll of toilet paper in the bathroom for us to change ourselves he rolls other rolls on top of rolls so that they are like the double rolls we have at home in the U.S. So funny!
Tonight at 9 we all met to take Ana and Enrique out to dinner as a thank you and to have one big dinner out all together before some of us leave. We made a reservation for 15 at Mamma Mia, an Italian Restaurant on Calle Betis in Triana.
Ana and Enrique brought some old photographs of what they looked like when they were younger!!!
Above: Our whole group excluding Fatima, Alfonso, Marisa, Jeremy.
Ana and Enrique with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment