Today I got up and took my two tests and then went to my last class with Professor Manuel. We talked for a while in his office before we convinced him to end our last day right with some coffee sitting at a table outside a cafe near the school.
After this I frantically ran errands trying to get the rest of the souvenirs that I wanted to bring home for people. I got the jewelry guy to make me 40 euros more of jewelry! I met with my intercambio Dani and we went to the Cafe de Indias.
At 9 I had my last dinner with everyone (tortilla espanola) and after that I met with my other intercambio Ricardo along Calle Betiz. I went home and spent the rest of the night with the Spaniards packing for the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment