Below: modern windmills
I got to the airport and up to the checkin and the lines were insane!! There had been a malfunction with the computers and it took me about 50 minutes to get through. I finally made it to security and when I got to my gate it was already boarding!
My flight was about 2.5 hours long and I had a window seat next to a Dutch mother and her daughter. You know you've been flying too much when you recognize the stewardesses from previous flights!
I got home and ate an entire roll of Principe cookies for lunch (love them) which are these crackers with chocolate nutella in the center. They are pretty addictive.
At 6 I walked over to Plaza Nueva because one of my friends in my program said that people usually meet there each week for a church service, but none of them were there so I guess there wasn't one this week. I walked around and bumped into Cait and her mom (who had just arrived to visit for the week!) before going home.
No comments:
Post a Comment